Aldious πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜



Not actually a Bang Dream or any Anime related content like I always do on this page but I actually love the animated artwork on the album cover.
Aldious is probably one of those Japanese all-female metal bands I listen to outside of Bang Dream and probably one of my favorites. The band has been around for about 13 years now and they had a new lead singer named "R!N" and she's such a sweetheart she followed me back on Twitter, She's the third lead singer of the band in their 13 years of existence I really love the first two lead singers I love the original singer Rami and her successor Re:No though my personal favorite was actually Re:No both lead singers left the group due to health reasons and Natsume's former bandmate from Cyntia the lead singer Saki fill in for Aldious in their 2019 tour before they settled with the Half Filipina and an English fluent speaker R!N I read stuff about her online it says that she's a Half Filipina and an English fluent speaker but I haven't found any clips yet but judging from her looks she actually look like one. Anyway I already mentioned the I also love the two former lead singers Rami and particularly Re:No but that said I also love R!N she also has great vocal chops though she has a completely different style she still fits perfectly with the band's style and genre.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rhythm Guitarists πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ”₯🎸