Toyama Kasumi Scale Figure πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜





I finally made an order a while back and to be honest, I'm actually planning to order it when the price dropped to 1000 PHP or 20 USD but I can no longer wait to have Kasumi-chan. I don't mind the excess 244 PHP or 5 USD it's nothing compared to the happiness that I will get and I can't afford to wait for other long waiting days where you don't know when it will be out of stock and not knowing when it will have another stock or when the price will be dropped so 1244 or 25 USD is already a win-win deal since it's authentic Japanese and will be shipped from Japan and it's in free shipping. I can't wait to get my hands on this and will be posting photos once it finally arrived.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rhythm Guitarists πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ”₯🎸