Bandori TV's Bandori Cafe The Return πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜


On Sunday, May 1 2022 The Lovely Terakawa Aimi will return after taking a break for 2 months to focus on her health. She will resume her activities, and on Thursday, May 5, 2022, she will appear on Bandori TV YouTube Live and will be having a special corner for Bandori TV's Bandori Cafe. I really miss this program it's actually my Tuesday and Thursday habit and Bandori TV Live are on Saturdays before it was moved to Thursdays a show that is hosted by the lovely Terakawa Aimi and Maeshima Ami though I actually came to know first the original Bandori TV's Bandori Cafe when Aimi co-hosting it with Ozaki Yuka before she was replaced by Amita after Ozapure left Hibiki and transferred to Ken-On. I was delighted knowing it will return on Thursday I don't know if it will be a permanent segment on Bandori TV Live but I'm actually excited since it was late 2019 when the last time Bandori TV's Bandori Cafe Aired.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rhythm Guitarists πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ”₯🎸