Violin πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸŽΌπŸŽ»





My first-ever Violin and the three lovely ladies who inspired me. Shimamura Ayasa, Yashio Rui and Miyazono Kaori.
I'm actually a singer and I also play Guitar, Bass, Drums, and Keyboards I've wanted to play the Violin for such a long time since I tried it once back then and an old friend of mine is actually a Violinist. And now it's here I have my own Violin now. This one is actually a bit cheaper but it's playable. I will be upgrading to a 5 String and an Electric eventually but for now, this will do. I'm actually planning to build my own home studio since I already started with my own Microphone and Mixer and now I have the Violin to add to the collection. I will eventually buy a new Keyboard, Guitar, Bass, and Drums. That is actually my main goal for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rhythm Guitarists πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ”₯🎸