A Look Back "How Bushiroad Came Into My Life" πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ§πŸ°πŸŽ‚




I know some might say that this post leans more into BanG Dream but hear me out it was actually Poppin'Party and BanG Dream that introduced me to other Bushiroa's Projects like Revue Starlight and D4DJ and since the members of Poppin'Party are also in those projects so sure why not?!. Anyways Today is actually my birthday, And for those who are asking why I haven't uploaded cover videos for the past 10 months a lot of things actually happened since I also got sick and lost my voice twice around that time, I also went in a creative slump and decided to take a break not to mention I also moved to a different work station and bought some gears for my home recording set up and I'm still setting up stuff on my new work station. So for this day, I decided to make a post about myself and how I get into these Projects. so sit back, relax, and have some popcorn and tissue as well cause this will be a tearjerker. You may know me as the owner of this little Page named “γƒžγƒ³γƒ«γ‚Ώγ‚―γ‚Έγ‚§γƒ•γƒͺγƒΌ” and you also know me as the admin for the Bandori Group Pages like Bang Dream Seiyuus, Love Live and Bang Dream Unite, Bang Dream, and D4DJ Seiyuus and Moderator for the Group Page like The Kudohawuki Cult But for those who don’t know me let me introduce myself. I’m Jeffry Manlutac I’m a singer from the Philippines and I also became the lead singer for the 90’s Filipino Rock Band called “White Lies” the band that sang the Iconic Rock Ballads Alaala Mo (1996) and First Love Never Dies (1997). I was around 9 years old during the band’s Hey Day and landing a gig as the lead singer for the band you admired the most when you’re just a kid is such a dream come true. I served as the band’s lead singer from 2013-2014 and I was supposed to have an album with them back then, and they were actually planning to make a comeback in the Music Scene and also have plans for an Australian and US Tour but all those career prospects didn’t materialize. Back then I thought I could be the next Arnel Pineda but that dream didn’t come true the comeback didn’t happen because let’s face it. The music scene in the West and in the Philippines drastically changed and to put it bluntly Rock and Metal Music Scene here is already dead who dominates now in the music scene are premanufactured and talentless autotune models, actors, and actresses it doesn’t matter now if you don’t have a talent at all as long as you have the looks. The Music Business is not about the music anymore but more about the Business. Real Talents weren't signed and even if you were signed you won't be able to play the kind of music you wanted to play. Artists became sell-outs and don’t have an identity, were Constantly being told, and don’t have artistic freedom. Back then I was frustrated with what was happening in the industry and also in the band itself cause when I joined the band was down to only 2 original members it's Bassist is planning to move abroad and the band's guitarist and main songwriter also planning to leave since he already found his purpose as a member of The Church Of God International (Ang Dating Daan) and during that time I'm also in a situation where I was constantly being compared to the band's original lead singer I was like being pressed in both directions so I decided to leave. It's actually hard for me to leave since those guys in White Lies were my heroes but guess I made the right decision. and I predicted what will happen that the music scene in the Philippines will deteriorate and I was right so I have no regrets. After I split with the band in 2014 which is amicable and we're on good terms, I decided to move on to playing small gigs, moonlighting bands, and everyone who wants to hire me.

In 2017 when I was at the point in my life where I'm about to give up music but thankfully Bang Dream came into my life. Not only did I fall in love with the anime but also with the live concerts from real-life bands, not only it inspires me to pursue music again it also inspired me to study Japanese and made me want to return to my musical roots which are Japanese Music and Classic Rock cause I've been watching a lot of Anime and Listening to a lot of Japanese Music back in the day way before I became a musician and this series made me realize what it was I am searching for all these years, and yeah I found my inspiration and what exactly my dream is. My dream is to move to Japan and pursue a career in music and hopefully, when that time comes I could also be given a chance to meet the seiyuus and be able to perform and stand on the same stage with the real-life Poppin' Party, Roselia, Raise A Suilen and Morfonica. That’s actually my Ultimate Dream.
Blog Post: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rhythm Guitarists πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ”₯🎸