Happy Birthday to Us Rei πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ§πŸ°πŸŽ‚




Today is also my Birthday and not to mention I, Rei, and Rei's new seiyuu Mai-chan have in common we're all have the same blood type we're all Type O. Anyways I would like to take this opportunity to pay tribute to Kanon and Mai-chan and I would like to apologize to Kanon cause back in 2018 when she replaced Akeko (Akesaka Satomi) as the keyboardist for Roselia and the seiyuu for Shirokane Rinko she didn't click to me instantly since her voice is totally different from Akeko's voice since I'm such a big Akesaka Satomi fan and I prefer singers with high pitch vocal range and the deepness of her voice kinda bothers me a bit it actually took some time for me before her version of Rinko grew on me personally and don't get me wrong she has beautiful voice and I finally understand the appeal and the quality of her voice and I just accepted the fact that Akeko won't return to Roselia and maybe it's for the best since I don't want her health to be compromised, And to be honest, Rei is whom I considered as Kanon's first ever role than Rinko since with Rei she uses her natural voice and upon hearing the news of her stepping down as Rei I was heartbroken but at the same time I'm also happy since she wanted to pursue a solo career which is something her fans has been clamoring for such a long time since most of Roselia members has their own solo careers part of the main reason why she launched her own YouTube Channel. Anyways about Rei's new seiyuu Mai-chan I was actually happy when she was announced as the new Rei since I already heard her speaking and singing voice and it sounds promising. her voice is higher, and her skills in playing the piano are absolutely amazing. Let's just think this way Kanon wanted to pursue a solo career and Happy Around wanted to continue so instead of just Happy Around now we have two musical acts to look forward to, Kanon's solo career and Happy Around's continuation. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rhythm Guitarists πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ”₯🎸