Mai-chan x Rei-chan πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜



I watched Happy Around's live performance at Bushiroad's 15th Anniversary last Sunday, November 13, 2022. And Happy Around is actually that one particular act that I've wanted to watch cause it's Mai-chan's first-ever live performance as their new member and the new Togetsu Rei. I've already heard Mai-chan's singing voice in Madoka☆Magica and I was actually happy when she was announced last September 28 2022 as the new member of Happy Around and the new seiyuu of Togetsu Rei. and what a great way to celebrate a debut performance with such a big event. I know that Mai-chan will give a great performance and she actually did, in fact, it was more than I expected I was like Oh My God what a voice such great control, power, and feel with a tighter vibrato. Though I'm a bit disappointed that they didn't perform Rei-chan's signature song called Brand New World though it's an understandable situation since it's not their own solo live and there are multiple musical acts in the bill to perform and each and every act has around 4 songs each and the songs that they played are Up Beat Pop, EDM, and Rock. but I'm sure that they will perform that particular song in the upcoming D4DJ events of Happy Around. all and all I'm really happy not only because I've been excited the whole time to watch Mai-chan perform with Happy Around as an official member and this event is monumental cause it serves as a proof that she's the right person for the job. with her background as a classical pianist and her amazing vocal range she indeed breathes new life with Happy Around. From here on out things will be more exciting. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rhythm Guitarists πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ”₯🎸