BanG Dream! It's MyGO!!!!! - Episode 07 πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜










































To be honest, I'm actually expecting a confrontation between Sakiko and Soyo after the show and Sakiko will ask her to stop bothering her but what happened was a different kind of confrontation when the band finally played Haruhikage a song that Soyo was reluctant to play and I do understand what  Sakiko felt and why she became so emotional and left the venue cause not only her plan backfired at her but as the old saying goes a piece of good music either can make you forget or remember things which what happened, in this case, is the latter cause that song reminded their past and why CRYCHIC broke up. And to be honest, it's so relatable to me cause back in 2014 when I left the 90's Filipino rock band called White Lies, I came to the point in my life where I don't want to sing their songs even when I do gigs after I left the band and some people know me who even requested me to sing two of the band's biggest hits called  Alaala Mo and First Love Never Dies and I just declined their requests cause those songs could only bring back some sad memories and for about a year I refuse to sing their songs let alone listening but not only when I finally moved on and became more comfortable about our past together and became more comfortable and honored about the legacy we shared. And this episode made us witness how Tomori grew as a person. When she finally sang the song Haruhikage she's kinda like saying she's now ready to move on and that scene is so cathartic and so satisfying. Now the last person who needs to move on is Soyo cause she's still holding on to the past of CRYCHIC and she's actually the final piece of the puzzle that they need in able for things to fall into place and for them to move forward. I'm also excited about the formation of Ave Mujica now that Sakiko finally contacted Uika from Sumimi. and let's be real here and we already know that Sumimi will suffer the same fate as CRYCHIC. And Ave Mujica will be like Sakiko's revenge plot and there will be some kind of rivalry between MyGO!!!!! and Ave Mujica and it's inevitable that they will face each other sooner or later. And as expected Poppin'Party and Afterglow are also in this episode and as a Poppin'Party Super Fan I'm so happy, and my 2017 inner self is rejoicing cause this episode is kinda like an homage to the original series since Poppin'Party represents the original series and MyGO!!!!! represents the new generation of this franchise. And this episode is also a direct reference to the real-life Poppin'Party and MyGO!!!!! since MyGO!!!!! used to open for Poppin'Party and other real-life bands in this franchise like Roselia, RAISE A SUILEN, and Morfonica in some of the Bushiroad events.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKNFy4VocRo
#バンドγƒͺ #バンドγƒͺをニパMyGO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rhythm Guitarists πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ”₯🎸