Bushiroad EXPO 2024 πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜


 

True Story:
I was about to sleep a while back when a good friend of mine sent me this great news and after 7 years of being a fan of Bushiroad Projects one of my prayers had been answered and this will be such a great birthday gift. And though the exact date and venue haven't been announced yet nor the set of guests I will still be attending knowing Boss Kidani will be there and if I were to ask whom of the Bushiroad acts I would love to see it will be Poppin'Party and Happy Around! since they are my favorite bands and units from BanG Dream! and D4DJ but whoever they will include in the set of guests I will be okay with it and will still attend cause it's been one of my life long dreams. And all I can say is I'm so happy and see you all in October here in the Philippines.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rhythm Guitarists πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ”₯🎸