Yoshida Sakura from HAGANE and EGOEGG πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜





Upon hearing the news about Yoshida Sakura-chan being a part of D4DJ I'm telling you, you really don't know how much I can't express how happy I am, cause I've been a fan of her work as the guitarist for the Melodic Power Metal Band called HAGANE. Well technically speaking HAGANE has been inactive since last year when the band literally split in half when 3 of its members Uyu (Vocals), Mayto (Guitars), and Kanako (Drums) left the band, Sakura-chan and their Bassist Sayaka were the only members left and will continue the band once they recruited new members and Sakura-chan being a part of D4DJ is such great timing and come to think of it remember when I said back then? that BanG Dream doesn't have a screaming metal scene yet like Neo-Classical and Power Metal and though I considered Ave Mujica as an actual Gothic and Doom Metal Band and more technical than Roselia I would love to see BanG Dream! heading to a more technical, complex, and heavier direction similar to the music of X Japan, Versailles, Galneryus, etc. and Sakura-chan will be such a great choice I mean when I heard that she'll be in D4DJ I was so delighted, I was like finally one hell of a serious talent and one of the most technically gifted guitar shredders out there finally joining the ranks of Bushiroad. Again I'm so happy for her and will be looking forward to her activities in the franchise and from here on out things will be more exciting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rhythm Guitarists πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ”₯🎸