Magic Knight Rayearth New Project πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜



In commemoration of the 30th Anniversary of the Anime TV Series Magic Knight Rayearth will have a New Anime Project. No information yet so far about what the story will be or the cast for this newer adaptation aside from the PV and just a disclaimer here this is just my speculation and wishful thinking so take it with a grain of salt. Since the manga was completed, and they made some changes from the story in the Manga to the 1994 Anime TV Series, especially in Season 2 and a loosely based adaptation in the 1997 OVA so if my guess is right this New Anime Project will be a Faithful Adaptation of the Manga.
Anyway, this series is actually one of my all-time favorites. I first watched this series in Tagalog Dub on ABS-CBN back in 1996 and GMA 7 in 2001 before I watched the English Dub and the Original Japanese and with the announcement of this newest adaptation, I was so happy cause that's my childhood you know, I'm delighted, and will definitely look forward to it's airing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWnj91xAq7o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rhythm Guitarists πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ”₯🎸